Genuine Nissan Rear Burger - Gunmetal

Ceejay29

Hi Guys,

Recently removed the rear Nissan burger and opted for the smooth look, covered the two holes with the 'Z' emblem. I actually preferred the Nissan burger in place, so I dropped it off at the body shop and asked them to match it in GM whilst respraying the front bumper, with the intention of refitting it. Although now I cannot warrant applying all of the adhesive and sticking it back on after the hours wasted trying to remove it all! Plus the smooth(ish) rear has grown on me and matches the front of the car.

Consequently, now up for sale is a shiny colour coded rear emblem fully lacquered. The chap carried out the work and touched in the black said it isn't perfect, due to the brush size he had, although IMO it is fine, it is his duty to be anal :lol:.

IMG_1368_zps013e0552.jpg

IMG_1365_zps5fddc610.jpg

IMG_1366_zps58f6a3c0.jpg

IMG_1367_zps3fedfcfc.jpg

There are a few reflections from my super bright lamp, I can assure you that marks are not present on the face of the emblem and the colour match is WV2.

£35 free postage or collection from bath if you're passing.

Thanks for looking

• 1 month later...

Best offer 50p delivered and fitted. :lol:

Hi Chris I may be interested if the colour matches mine.

I don't think it will. I am not certain which colour your beast is, would hazard a guess at Titanium Grey but have only seen it fly past in the opposite direction. Either way my source suggests that the 370 wasn't finished in WV2 gunmetal.

Japanese370Zcolors_zpsaeb94e3b.jpg

Best offer 50p delivered and fitted. :lol:

Hi Chris I may be interested if the colour matches mine.

I don't think it will. I am not certain which colour your beast is, would hazard a guess at Titanium Grey but have only seen it fly past in the opposite direction. Either way my source suggests that the 370 wasn't finished in WV2 gunmetal.

Hey you can F#*k my dog

You can kick my wife

But don't call Jinny a Beast.

She's very sensitive. :lol:

Haven't seen you on the usual bit of road for ages. Where have you been?

Japanese370Zcolors_zpsaeb94e3b.jpg

:lol:

Yes I doubt I will be on the A46 during rush hour for a while now as I have completed part two, full time education is now finally over :yahoo:. I supposed I am now officially categorised as "unemployed" :blush:. Planning on finding a position in Bristol, so should be back in the foreseeable future.

• 8 months later...