MOT Failure!! Brake related.

Beavis

All three warning lights show up when brake pedal is pressed. New pads fitted all round and brake fluid is on maximum level. Nissan didn't seem to understand the problem, the checked the brakes, re-bled the system and checked fluid levels and could not find the fault. Over the years the car has had several brake fluid changes done by Nissan.

Similar to this and have done what was suggested but no difference.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68472-brake-warning-light-esp-light-and-vehicle-skidslip-light-on/page__hl__%2Bslip+%2Blight

DSC_0037-4_zps217cfe4b.jpg

Oh and I can get it to throw the lights up by the car standing stationary and just pressing the brake pedal.

Same as mine, can press very lightly and it won't appear but with any kind of pressure they all light up.

Oh and I can get it to throw the lights up by the car standing stationary and just pressing the brake pedal.

Same as mine, can press very lightly and it won't appear but with any kind of pressure they all light up.

Exactly the same for me. To be fair the mechanic did indicate that it was possibly the pressure sensor. Is this a replaceable part?

Zmanalex had one good to go same/ next day!

Nissan wanted £1400 for a complete ABS pump but there are some available from eBay for quite a lot less.

I just got the pressure sensor from Zmanalex but I've still got to fit it yet.

ABS pressure sensors are in stock and good to go same/next day.

No requirement to replace the ABS actuator unless faulty.

Dave, check that the float and filter are positioned correctly within the brake fluid reservoir and that the fluid is definately on MAX.

Alex :)

ABS pressure sensors are in stock and good to go same/next day.

No requirement to replace the ABS actuator unless faulty.

Dave, check that the float and filter are positioned correctly within the brake fluid reservoir and that the fluid is definately on MAX.

Alex :)

Float and filter seem fine Alex but if anything the fluid level is a bit above the maximum level.