reset ecu now car won idle at all 350z 05 roadster

Y23DRH

i was told to reset my ecu so disconnected the battery for about 1 hour maybe longer started wont idle cuts out drive down the road drives alot better so much more responsive and feels a lot quicker

come to a junction it cuts out turn the key starts runs for about 3 seconds then cuts out

any ideas ???

was fine before the reset ???

its a preface lift 350z roadster 05 plate

Maybe obvious..but recheck battery connections. Could a loose connection cause fuel pump not to get full power...or something along these lines? Also when you started it after battery disconnected...did you have foot on gas? again not sure about 350z...but Evo ecu learns after battery disconnection so always let it idle for 10-15 mins before taking it for a spin.

Maybe obvious..but recheck battery connections. Could a loose connection cause fuel pump not to get full power...or something along these lines? Also when you started it after battery disconnected...did you have foot on gas? again not sure about 350z...but Evo ecu learns after battery disconnection so always let it idle for 10-15 mins before taking it for a spin.

i just disconnected the battery and left it off for about hour or so then reconnected all the terminals are tight checked those straight away

foot on gas nope didn't do that :?

very odd took it to high wycombe drives fine there and back rev the throttle at a stand still seems fine

so its only when it starts now that it cuts out weather hot or cold

if i touch throttle when starting stays running no problem if you don't touch the throttle then it cuts out about 2 or 3 seconds later :? very odd was fine before the reset :/ any ideas or no a good place to take it to after the bank holiday