AAM Competition, Greddy Racing or APS dual exhaust

A9H-RX

Looking for dual back system for my TT zed. Cant go with 2into1 systems as they are too restrictive.

If anyone knows of used systems going for £800 or less let me know.

Thanks

I know we've chatted a lot but why not go for a single exit Ash ? Better air flow and less weight

I'm really not keen on single exit, i've been humming and harring but still want to stick to twin. Budget only being £800 at the moment sucks as well! Otherwise I will be all over that system I want off you with the splitter! 2 - 3 months seems such a long wait to save! :(

Failing that I have one more option to throw in the mixer and thats the Magnaflow 16784, there's a couple on eBay over £1k but I will do you one at £895, build quality is excellent and it's a true dual. They do two types so make sure you search the number given as the other one is a traditional style cat back

Chris

Failing that I have one more option to throw in the mixer and thats the Magnaflow 16784, there's a couple on eBay over £1k but I will do you one at £895, build quality is excellent and it's a true dual. They do two types so make sure you search the number given as the other one is a traditional style cat back

Chris

That's the system I had before.. It restricted me by 30bhp, reason I need a dual system from cat back.. No 2into1's..

I was running 3" (single) on my Rx7 as they were easy to get at 450hp, i would have seen better results with 3.5" or 4" on spool up and should have netted some more bhp. Over 400 bhp 3.5" should be a minimum, unless of course your talking dual where 3" should be fine

inside diametre of 2.5" back on each side is enough. when I put the magnaflow on, it restricted it by 30bhp. there 2.5" into single 3" then back in dual 2.5" .. Theoriginal exhaust system is going back on, will do power run before remap to see if it pulling 463bhp again. But tuner is 99% sure its the exhaust. I can get 463bhp from it, but I would have to turn boost up and seems pointless going backwards to go forwards....