Toronto

neo-ninja

Hi Guys,

I am going over to Toronto for a work trip this weekend, I am going to check out the CN tower and go for a Baseball game Sunday (never been and fancied seeing what its like)

Was wondering if there is anything i should be doing in Toronto if i have a spare few hours to kill, sadly i cant really venture outside town. (SO no Niagra etc..)

Also is there anything i should be looking to buy and bring back as its cheaper?

If your bored and Monday night and can get tickets, then NHL playoff's Toronto vs Boston (Toronto have been quite fighty so far this season :lol: )

All sports goods are cheaper so if you need some new trainers :thumbs: or Maple Syrup :lol:

• Like 1

First time in....... a long long time the Leafs have made it to the stanley cup playoff's so the place will be mental with parties so if it was me I would pick that over the Bluejays at the skydome. Ontario place is worth a look too, most of the good stuff is at the waterfront. Enjoy! Hoping to be going new year for a week or two. :)

Thanks guys - Electronics cheaper at all?

Kinda of, they will be the same in pounds as dollars (roughly) so you will save whatever the exchange rate is. Better deals on electrical stuff over the border.