The joys of going topless

ianphampton

I had an unexpected call to visit a customer today, in Sheffield, so used the Zed across the pennines on a glorious sunny day.

Of course, I took the opportunity to do this with 93 million miles of head room, and it was Fantastic!

So, I was pondering - why would anyone want to do this inside a steel can? The sun, the warmth, the breeze, it was . . . Great. (Add your own Tony The Tiger voices at this point!)

I also thought - 1) I'm being paid for this, and 2) I shall reclaim my petrol expenses!

The only dampener at all was - the traffic on the Woodhead was CR_P as always - look at my camera pic and you can see it's taken at about 35mph!

2013-05-02A628WoodheadPass_zps68f9f7e4.jpg

On the way back, came over the Snake and that was MUCH more fun as the traffic was light and could do 50 without too many other folks getting in the way

2013-05-02A57SnakePass-b_zps5b33f74f.jpg

Definitely a pleasant way to spend the morning

Edited by ianphampton
  • Like 1

How the hell did you take those photos!? Good job the police weren't watching

At 35mph - you're in the queue, there's no point in overtaking as you'll never get to the point of escaping - you might as well just bumble along - so there's no difficulty in opening the camera up and snapping a shot