Dear Zeditis Diary...

BulletMagnet

Day 1549:

Dear diary, since there seems to be no cure for this condition as yet, I found myself ordering more parts yet again.

True to the inherent nature of this condition, I again used the rule of

"If it needs replacing, might as well go for upgraded items"

Today's order compromises of uprated adjustable drop links ( which is a natural choice of course, seeing that my Zed is slightly lowered) and a set of Eibach front and rear ARBs (which makes perfect sense, since I wouldn't want the new drop links be fitted to the old and possibly failing OEM ARBs ;) ).

And since my front brake discs are getting old, I also opted for a pair of DBA T3 discs (well of course I want to fronts to match my existing DBA T3 rears, otherwise it would look odd and we can't have that)

That's it for this entry dear diary, I'm sure you'll hear from me soon again.

Edited by BulletMagnet
  • Like 2

Amen to that! I hate this rule of "If it needs replacing, might as well go for upgraded items", but it certainly makes it easier both in my head, and to the Mrs to justify the cost of a new part.

My exhaust is blowing, oh dear, I need a full custom Stainless system now....:D

But it's true tho, all you have to do is show her the Nissan price for the OEM exhaust and then show her the price for aftermarket, then explain why the exhaust is more important than that holiday you were planning because the car is needed to get you to work and earn the monies for said holiday :lol:

Edited by BulletMagnet