KEF KIT 140

Daryl

Due to an upgrade, im selling my KEF KIT 140 system. Its a very good piece of kit, (no pun intended). Its a 2.1 system, with speakers at the back of the cabinets, to simulate a surround sound effect. I just had it running in stereo with my Apple TV (For wireless streaming) and watched DVD's and played the TV sound through it. I ran the speakers in properly, and the parts are all in a very good condition, with only a few minor marks on top of the CD/DVD player, and the Subwoofer. These are only visible in certain lights and at certain angles. The remote control has some signs of use, with some of the buttons showing some wear, and a small chip out the very side of it. Its made of metal, and the buttons are back lit, which is a great feature i wish my Yamaha amp had. Its all very well made, and feels it. Just being as up front as possible with the condition.

Spec sheet can be seen http://www.tps.uk.com/tps/home.html?product_id=666&product_group_id=151&choice_id=124&tab_id=1&page_name=product

file-704.jpg

file-2453.jpg

file-1560.jpg

file-196.jpg

file-195.jpg

file-190.jpg

Its a very sleek setup, and is very easy to use and get working well. Would love to keep this, but have no need for it now, so it has to go. All the speakers etc are in perfect condition, no dents etc.

Its in Milton Keynes, and would prefer collection, as its a pretty valuable and heavy. Looking for offers around £400.

• 2 weeks later...