Jaguar F type

Bems

Drove my old man down to Perth to pick up his new xf from stratstone jaguar and ended up having a forty minute test drive in a shiny new F-Type S. For a V6 I have to say it has one of the nicest exhaust notes I've heard. Lovely car to drive. I can see these selling in spade fulls regardless of the price they are. Interiors a thing of beauty!

Edited by Bems

I saw a white one parked up at the shops near me yesterday. I didnt know what it was at first so i pulled in to have a look. Really nice looking rear end but it may be a bit small i think.

Might be the same white one I saw on The Silk Road. Looked very nice on the road.

I saw a white one parked up at the shops near me yesterday. I didnt know what it was at first so i pulled in to have a look. Really nice looking rear end but it may be a bit small i think.

Compare it with the original E type you see just how cars have grown in size.....

a1KBtI99.jpg

Compare it with the original E type you see just how cars have grown in size.....

a1KBtI99.jpg

Can't decide which has the best arse! ;)