new Z

nap

picked it up yesterday,he said it was clean,he dont now me lol.spent the hole day with a clay bar,scott gard and brisk.its getting there.

well its my first N/A for a good few years but it drives just fine,must say very happy with the way it sticks on the road,a great point and squart car.think i might have some fun with this car.

will post up some photos when i have done a little more work on the car...

probs with posting,had a few with photobucket.

photobucket works fine here, its operator error

if you copy the direct link code and past that into the picture url then it will work or just copy and paste the img code and just paste into you r thread, dont use the picturebutton

if you copy the direct link code and past that into the picture url then it will work or just copy and paste the img code and just paste into you r thread, dont use the picturebutton

The IMG code on photobucket doesn't work properly atm, my account shows the URL & then the IMG tags in one link.

The IMG code on photobucket doesn't work properly atm, my account shows the URL & then the IMG tags in one link.

weird. Anyway copy image url by right clicking over the image in his photobucket to get url is working