Friend's car's?

stuarty

I was working today and a friend who i've not spoke to for a few months popped into see me. Dont really see him much as he is an Anaesthetist and is always stuck in theatre. Anyway as we were catching up i found out that he is a total petrol head. Ive known the guy for years and didnt know this!

Currently he's got a belter of a Nissan GTR R33, a Mercedes CL500 and a Nissan skyline v6 GT.

I'm well impressed and he is now officially my new best friend!

Yeah if its a Skyline GT I think its basically a 4 seater Zed...

So you getting itchy feet for car change number 3,000 :lol:

Lol, next cars a 313 for sure. Just good to have a colleague with the same interest in cars. He's wanting me to give him some Private training session to get him whipped into shape. He offered to pay me the going rate. I said i would help him for free!!

But we all know nothing is free!

Lol, next cars a 313 for sure

Quoted for when he buys yet another BMW ;)

Never happen. Its a 313 for me. Ive got a brand new 5 series m sport just now as a courtesy car. Ive read all the reviews on it and its suppose to be great. I agree it is good but only as a rep mobile. Fact is its just lying in my drive and i have no interest in driving it. But if it was a 350Z or 370Z i'd be out and about. So i'm learning!