More mad Russians but not in a car or truck!!

Wasso

First there was "Mad Drivers" then "Mad Truckers" and "Mad Crashes of Russia"

Now its time for the bikes..... You may cringe at some of the accidents that involve cars or tricks, but now think of those which have nothing more than their leathers as some choose not to wear helmets or leathers at all.

Some horrific and some funny....

8:20 I had to laugh.

It's very long so maybe something to look back at in snippets.

http://youtu.be/5aoT1Nwo7UI

watched it all now - I would say 95% of the accidents are caused by the bikers - too fast, too wet, undertaking, overtaking, and what gives them the right to think that they squeeze through any gap in a line of traffic - scraping by your car as they go :angry: (and this is from the point of view of an ex-biker as well)

I agree Andy, a majority of the accidents were caused by biker error, ok not error but lack of respect for other road users.

We all know this kind of riding happens even over here and they wonder why they hate cars. It's because their doing twice the speed you are and making a turn checking mirrors and the next thing WHAM!!! (No not Wham the pop group!)

It's a shame as I admire bikers for their brave riding at speed, but its not to be done during congestion or at cross roads etc, as an example.

Hey I used to love Barry Sheen a legend, but you'd never see me on a bike. It's a shame really.