New Z owner

Hi guys,

Just traded in my 1.8 civic type S last month for a 55 sunset orange 350z. Just a slight difference in power and performance ,,,,,,,,

However after owning the car for a week I put it into the garage to get the tracking done only to find out it had over heated. Didn't know if the head gasket had gone or the fans weren't turning. Long story short it went back to the dealer and the fans had seen better days so were replaced. Had it back for 3 weeks now and been running fine.

Going to start up a build thread as I have purchased a few things already in my short ownership.

Private registration

New discs and pads all round ( hurt the pocket ! )

small aerial

18" touring alloys sprayed black

booked in this Saturday for window tints, roof wrapped black and the bar under the front bumper grill wrapped black.

This site has more than doubled the list of things to do to it !

Thanks for all the welcomes !

Yes Z legend, they had originally put a new thermostat in it, however it over heated in the winter which normally means trouble. But they done compression tests and the head gasket was fine. So I think the fans were not kicking in when they were supposed to so they took it back for a week and got it fixed and gave me in exchange a Mini... but the weather has been fairly warm and it does about 40 mile round trip every day and no issues as yet :)