New Harley - IRON 883 **NEW PICS**

WINKJ

My mate brought his one over yesterday, very cool thing indeed (esp as its his first bike!) - however I like your one more with the black exhaust.

Are you doing the running in procedure as well ? (sounds very painful)

yep but not following it exactly... just need to be sure not to have wide op throttle before 400 miles, also dont lug the bike and should be fine.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

absolutely loving the bike and its a dream to ride - much easier than the one I had my lessons on infact. I get loads of people comin up to me waning to know more about the bike and a common line is - 'im normally a sports bike person, or I am not a bike person but that is lovely'.

I have had 1 interesting experience with some chap coming up to me in the middle of the road to tell me how loud it is and illegal etc, I should have silencers and all that good stuf. to which I politely told him to funk off! (harley rider now, so got the attitude to match).

but seriously. its a gorgeous bike and anyone who is thinking of something similar, go for this!! its a great experience!

some of you may spot the small mods (and the big mod! - air filter)

8756805061_96a8bc6e58.jpg

Untitled by Winkj, on Flickr

8757928722_78682b4b8d.jpg

8757925802_27b43d82fc.jpg

8757923782_c32d55f0f3.jpg

8757921674_b035bb12f7.jpg

8757919152_9ed91c2e8a.jpg

Nice.......so get an exhaust that really screams get out my way then in true harley style :p

Trust me this screams out my way! It's so loud. Set off 3 car alarms since I have had it. I get carried away with twitching the throttle