Help! seal rings from inside of intake valve timing control cover needed

gareth29

Tomorrow i will be putting in the new cam and then bolting everything else back together (see intake backfire).

Unfortunately, between us, nissan bradford and i have failed to order the seal rings which fit on the little "tube" which takes oil into the intake cam sprocket.

This tube is on the inside of the intake valve timing control cover - part no. 14 on list in my manual.

i know this is a very, very long shot,but does anyone have a couple of these lying around?

This is going to delay my first drive by who knows how long - for the sake of 2 tiny plastic rings!!! Aarghh!!!

btw i have already pm'd alex!

thanks for looking, :wacko:

post-18744-0-06900300-1365362755_thumb.jpg

yeah - i'll maybe try nissan leeds, but the one at bradford said they had a policy of not posting stuff out - so thats a trip to explain what i need and another to collect them.

think i might try abbey

Problem solved - found 2 from nissan at howden nr goole, posting them tonite - £20 the pair, for 2 little plastic rings - i hope theres something special about the plastic - I am going to have to get a 2nd job just to run this car!

thanks for all your help and suggestions