Thurrock meet this sunday

Zedrush

Okay all

This sunday organising to meet up again with Sl114 at thurrock at 8.30pm?

Get some pics take of our cars and my ex the chinese model will be there too. So come down meet up get pics my ex will gladly pose for you. Those who you who remember the pics that were posted up

elrao

Zedrush

Ash007

Pingu2

You guys up for it??

Thurrock is near Dartford Tunnel om M11

:thumbs:

elrao

Zedrush

Ash007

Pingu2

sl114

Why not since i have to take the pics - i dont have the big camera though as work need it for gumball, but i will bring my little one and tripod and will try to get some half decent pics

elrao

Zedrush

Ash007

Pingu2

sl114

Why not since i have to take the pics - i dont have the big camera though as work need it for gumball, but i will bring my little one and tripod and will try to get some half decent pics

Sweet come on guys get names posted I know short noticed, but this is where alot of cars meet up :thumbs:

Best place to meet is at lakeside near warner brothers shop then we go down to where truck world use to be... you know where there is mate? Where abouts in essex are ya?

Pingu You want me to pick you up mate?

Wait a minute gotta take my ex....she can squeeze in the boot :blush:

Sounds like a plan, keep it at 8.30 meet and i will see if my mum can look after her until the ex comes back. I will txt you when im back in london to confirm.

If you can bring the camera that would be perfect dude.

Liam - Feff off :p:teeth:

Sounds like a plan, keep it at 8.30 meet and i will see if my mum can look after her until the ex comes back. I will txt you when im back in london to confirm.

If you can bring the camera that would be perfect dude.

Liam - Feff off :p:teeth:

No worries ill bring mine its a cannon EOS 20D :thumbs:

Hi all next sunday is definatly on sign your name up if you can come ill bring my camera to take pics of all our cars.

Sign up all and get your ass down there :teeth: Looks like to be about 200 cars meeting up, be nice to have a few 350z cars meet up in the midst of it all:

1.Zedrush