Motorbike Insurance

WINKJ

WINKJ i hate to say it mate but you WILL drop your first bike at some point... everyone does it mate. its the stupid things like 14N said about that will do it.. slow speed or stationary... i have been riding years and i still dropped mine (a few years back now) in a garage after filling up with fuel after a long ride.. i forgot to put the side stand down!!! was knackered and not thinking and once it goes beyond a point there is no saving it! lol

like you say its up to you what you do and what you ride... i was given all sorts of advice which i didnt listen to (pretty much the same advice your getting here) so nothing changes mate...

if your sensible you will get an older 600 bandit / fazer and run it for a year... make all your mistakes on a bike that wont cost a lot to insure or repair then go out and get the Harley.. but we ride bikes so i guess that means the sensible head goes out of the window most of the time :blush:

i went from a ZX6r (wrote that off) to a 1200 bandit (wrote that off) to a 1000 Exup then TL1000s (which nearly wrote me off) to a ZX12r.. am on my 2nd 12r now. over the years have ridden quite a few other bikes and have even ridden a couple of Harleys, one of which was a Fatboy which i hired while in the states (bay area) great laugh at slow speeds and in a straight line :lol:

whatever you do mate enjoy and keep it shiny side up :thumbs:

and post up pics when you get it

Lovin' the blue colour coded garage Steve. Very nice. B)

Bet sunny days are a PITA. "Do I take the bike out or do I take the Zed out with the roof down"? Decisions decisions... :lol:

• Like 1