FAO Smudge ;)

Shaun1982

I did wonder if it would be. Did have a picture of it in the sun but must of deleted it. It's not got its light buckets in these either.

Maybe ill get to run with this shell when the weathers better although I do have a pearl white zed I did waiting too lol

If we want to get technical then your wheels are similar to my car lol. I did this back end of summer ;)

If you want to get technical, my wheels are like your car, which are like my wheels from my Audi in 2009, which is like the interior plastic on my Corsa from 2007

So nerrr :p

• Like 1

If we want to get technical then your wheels are similar to my car lol. I did this back end of summer ;)

If you want to get technical, my wheels are like your car, which are like my wheels from my Audi in 2009, which is like the interior plastic on my Corsa from 2007

Well more technically then all that Is the same colour as my corsa from 2004(its actually blue but the other half keeps saying its purple lol)

ypegyqyb.jpg

Well more technically then all that Is the same colour as my corsa from 2004(its actually blue but the other half keeps saying its purple lol)

ypegyqyb.jpg

That's not a Corsa, that's a shed

ypegyqyb.jpg

That's not a Corsa, that's a shed

:O lol

At least a radio looks slightly like a bread bin. I thought the car was real! I was thinking the front needs lowered further and flip paint is so last millennium before I realised :lol:

Lol. It's not actually a flip, its a purple pearl with a slightly different purple underneath. I was after the look of the Mind Control Racing S15 if you're familiar with it :)

At least a radio looks slightly like a bread bin. I thought the car was real! I was thinking the front needs lowered further and flip paint is so last millennium before I realised :lol:

What you mean the car looks real?

It is real!

Do you think I came over on the bannan boat?

I know a real car when I see one!

:wacko: