Concours d' Elegance NZ

bronzee

Better late than never. Two weeks late almost' date=' been a busy time. So here are some of the pics from Concours d' Elegance. A huge array of cars, about 80 clubs. A ver y busy day for me so only a small selection of the cars there. Always an amazing array.

[img']http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/nzzclub/ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013003_zpsffb5eff2.jpg[/img]

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013004_zps2f5a3343.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013002_zps4d695a6c.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013001_zps6e5981f5.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013005_zps3d5648bc.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013006_zps2a26683b.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013008_zps7731e1ed.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013009_zpsbd30db2a.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013010_zps3ce67f65.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013012_zps9f94cc08.jpg

ConcoursdElegance10Feb2013015_zps978a9ff0.jpg

Great pics. I really need to do some work to get a certain person to agree to taking the long flight.

Just buy her another camera, and say there's a condition, that you'll need to take pics in NZ. ;)

Mini 1275 GT, almost bought one of those. One of the Morgans has U.K plates on it I think.

Always so many cool cars to take pics of. Mini Club are always extremely competitive, and win best display, or win the gymkhana. I actually ran out of space on my memory card. :blush: They're both NZ plates, one of the old versions and one of the new version. :)

Great Pics thank you. I assume its in OZ as were not having this weather..

OPS !! Ment NZ...!!! :surrender: :surrender:

Lol, I can tie my shoe laces. :stir::p:lol:

Always enjoy your pics of this show B) . 8C :cloud9:

I thought you guys might like that. :) The lighting inside the building isn't good, so any pics always come out rubbish. I've never been to the Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance, but I'd say the quality of our cars is quite high, given that's what visitors to NZ who come over to see the show always say. Many very rare cars, just about need to walk around with a bib to stop the drooling. :lol:

I've never been to the Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance, but I'd say the quality of our cars is quite high, given that's what visitors to NZ who come over to see the show always say.

I have just had a look when then pebble beach one is, and I will be in San Francisco at the same time :)

Now I have just look at the admission tickets ....... OMG :scare: ..... $225 in advance and then $275 on the door.

I don't think I will be going now :lol: