ZedShed Visitors Book Summer 2013

Keyser

Hi All,

Thought I'd start a thread for visitors to the ZedShed, weather must be improving as we had a good collection today and plenty of

KODC0036_zpsdc4bdb42.jpg

Thanks Humpy :thumbs:

Also along to join myself and Mrs Keyser as well as Humpy was MrE004, jkyb and the ever present Buster.

5 Zeds including mine

KODC0039_zps5c6044cf.jpg

KODC0040_zps7c4683c2.jpg

Had a great day today we got loads done on several Zeds and had a right laugh while we were at it :thumbs:

Hope to see you all again soon.

I need to come down and get you guys to do the stereo wiring mod on mine, does it bring the sub kick back aswell?

Not even a stick of dynamite brings back the oem sub kick :lol:

I will journey down in the summer at some point....

I might even bring the Zed this time too :blush:

I mentioned going down and letting him loose on my car.

Then I started to ask about train times!!! :wacko:

Now where to start, what a fantastic and most enjoyable day!

First and foremost I would like to thank Chris, Bob, and Kim for all their help once again with fitting my front Stillen splitter. My trusty independent garage said the Splitter had been manufactured wrong and was a cheap bit of kit and would not fit.... anyway I will cut that story short because I get a little :angry: So I flung a email over to Chris to see if the Zed shed could take a look and to prove my garage wrong which they did %100, looking rather forwards going back to the that garage now :teeth: On a serious note and god knows how many times I have said this but you you lot are freaking awesome and cannot thank you enough. If you ever need anything you know where I am!

Was great great meeting MrE004 again and the a new Zed owner jkyb ( story in itself that one :lol: ) We had a great little mini Zed meet and lots of laughs.

Ive heard her scream and roar, ive seen her stationary, and the pleasure of seeing her fly past my window on the motor way :lol: but today I was the passenger in the ' Bitch ' :drive1 OMG it was amazing and just made me like a giggly 12 year old. The braking power of that car is nearly as impressive as the power! Truly awesome!

Chris I see you got another incriminating picture of Bob loitering around the donuts :lol:

Thanks again

Steve ( Humpy )

Ha Ha the ZedShed strikes again, He took his Zed and nice Stillen Splitter to a the "pros" only to be told these "cheap replica" splitters won't fit -

We had other ideas so in rolled his very tasty black Zed

All nice and standard looking

KODC0037_zps151726f8.jpg

KODC0038_zps657c6a79.jpg

Now I'm not saying it was a perfect fit or it was a throw it on job BUT with a little gentle pressure we soon had the Stillen offered up and screwed in place. Without cutting, grinding or reshaping either the spliter or the bumper. We added a couple of extra self tappers for good measure and sorted out the 4 missing bolts in the bottom of his arch liners, these had unfortunately been ripped out at some point in the past but we soon had a good solid mounting sorted out for those as well :thumbs:

So after much coffee and a doughnut induced sugar rush we have -

KODC0042_zps8a9a08c9.jpg

KODC0043_zpsf45cb2cc.jpg

KODC0044_zps5fa47a26.jpg

KODC0045_zps052ee0f8.jpg

It looks awesome just right and finishes the front off a treat :thumbs:

Buster also performed a rear wiper delete although I did have to assist by making him look an ar$e when he couldn't remove the wiper arm and I strolled up and lifted it clear - apparently he loosened it - Yeah Right!!! :p

Great to see you today Steve always welcome here, glad you liked "The Bitch" she's a bit of an animal ;)

• Like 1

Ha Ha the ZedShed strikes again, He took his Zed and nice Stillen Splitter to a the "pros" only to be told these "cheap replica" splitters won't fit -

We had other ideas so in rolled his very tasty black Zed

All nice and standard looking

KODC0037_zps151726f8.jpg

KODC0038_zps657c6a79.jpg

Now I'm not saying it was a perfect fit or it was a throw it on job BUT with a little gentle pressure we soon had the Stillen offered up and screwed in place. Without cutting, grinding or reshaping either the spliter or the bumper. We added a couple of extra self tappers for good measure and sorted out the 4 missing bolts in the bottom of his arch liners, these had unfortunately been ripped out at some point in the past but we soon had a good solid mounting sorted out for those as well :thumbs:

So after much coffee and a doughnut induced sugar rush we have -

KODC0042_zps8a9a08c9.jpg

KODC0043_zpsf45cb2cc.jpg

KODC0044_zps5fa47a26.jpg

KODC0045_zps052ee0f8.jpg

It looks awesome just right and finishes the front off a treat :thumbs:

Buster also performed a rear wiper delete although I did have to assist by making him look an ar$e when he couldn't remove the wiper arm and I strolled up and lifted it clear - apparently he loosened it - Yeah Right!!! :p

Great to see you today Steve always welcome here, glad you liked "The Bitch" she's a bit of an animal ;)

It looks great guys, must take a trip down in the summer, i have a soft spot for anything in Kwaker green. Loved the article on your car!

Thanks for taking those pictures Chris, I normally have my camera on me and nice to see the transformation. Big thanks to Bob for the rear wiper delete, another job ticked off the list that once again has got a little bigger again after today :lol: