just swiched insurance companys....

stuey

ive just swiched to another underwriter.. but through my same broker... ... told them about the mod and....................................................................

saved £250 smackerooneys...............!! :yahoo:

and its NOT ADRIAN FLUX........ sorry about the mix up my mistake :blush:

Yep you are right, they are just brokers..... and everytime I've tried to use them, they are no where near competitive! Even with our discount.... :blush:

They're the best for my postcode though, been through everyone (and trawled all the ones suggested by people on here), everyones different tho!!

Yep you are right, they are just brokers..... and everytime I've tried to use them, they are no where near competitive! Even with our discount.... :blush:

They're the best for my postcode though, been through everyone (and trawled all the ones suggested by people on here), everyones different tho!!

Have you tried Quinn direct?

Got my Reggie Laguna with em - cheap as chips :thumbs:

Got my Reggie Laguna with em - cheap as chips :thumbs:

Yep. Miles cheaper than anyone but theu don't do people with driving convictions :ninja:

I haven't mate and haven't heard of them. I'm always a bit wary of companies that are massively cheaper than anyone else as you're paying for it somewhere, particularly with insurance - any idea what their policies are like? If not, don't worry I'll get some details from them if they look any good.

I haven't mate and haven't heard of them. I'm always a bit wary of companies that are massively cheaper than anyone else as you're paying for it somewhere, particularly with insurance - any idea what their policies are like? If not, don't worry I'll get some details from them if they look any good.

No idea about the quality of the cover but they are cheap!

Try here:

http://www.quinn-direct.co.uk/carinsura ... QgodTAWYIA

:thumbs:

wen my docs come through i will let you know who they are and contact details.... :thumbs:

Why???

just in case anybody wants to try em out.................. divvy...........!! :thumbs:

No Codhead I mean WHY wait till your documents come through..... WHY can't we know now ;)

wen my docs come through i will let you know who they are and contact details.... :thumbs:

Why???

just in case anybody wants to try em out.................. divvy...........!! :thumbs:

No Codhead I mean WHY wait till your documents come through..... WHY can't we know now ;)

coz i dont know who the underwriter is yet.... :blush: