If anyone is bored on Sunday...

sl114

is that a type-r? cant see and a JWC?
Spot on dude, the Type-R was bought a month before and run in before the meet so he could give it some beans, to be honest, its not that fast at all and on the way up there could not keep up with me or the Scoobie. The mini is a JCW with full JCW exhaust, upgraded supercharger and a few other mods, cant remember what though.

It was nice to be able to say finally that I had the fastest car there too, not that it matters, but the Scoobie owner always went on about how his was faster as its a JDE spec WRX, pushing 270bhp and lighter than mine. He was proven to be wring though B)

is that a type-r? cant see and a JWC?
Spot on dude, the Type-R was bought a month before and run in before the meet so he could give it some beans, to be honest, its not that fast at all and on the way up there could not keep up with me or the Scoobie. The mini is a JCW with full JCW exhaust, upgraded supercharger and a few other mods, cant remember what though.

It was nice to be able to say finally that I had the fastest car there too, not that it matters, but the Scoobie owner always went on about how his was faster as its a JDE spec WRX, pushing 270bhp and lighter than mine. He was proven to be wring though B)

JDE? never heard of that unless u mean JDM?

My best mate has a type-r too. i really like the interiors of them. the fit and finish is much better than ours. I agree on its speed though, it isn't as fast as i thought it would be, ive not really seen it go round any real bends ut it does seem grippy. Not sure if it'll keep up with my mates Focus RS though on a straight or round the twisties. That JCW must be pretty fast too, does that not give the scooby a run for its money?

Nice group of cars. B)

Whoops meant JDM. :wacko:

The JCW didnt give the scoobie a run for its money at all for some reason, however they never really paired off.

The interior of the Civic is stunning and makes everything else look about 100 years old, however i would not get one at all thinking about it now...Its too, well, slow!