If anyone is bored on Sunday...

sl114

I am meeting up with my other forum and doing a nice drive on the Buttertubs Pass (Yorkshire Dales), taking pictures, video, having lunch etc...

If anyone is around or bored or wants to come, let me know, its free for all to attend.

:teeth:

I am meeting up with my other forum and doing a nice drive on the Buttertubs Pass (Yorkshire Dales), taking pictures, video, having lunch etc...

If anyone is around or bored or wants to come, let me know, its free for all to attend.

Mmmmm thats a nice road! Did a supermoto rideout there once with about 30-40 bikes..... was class! :thumbs:

Some great roads!!

What sort of time you kicking off mate?

Andy, you thinking about going?

I may well do fancy a tootle....... Louis, which other forum is this? Pm me with details if you want?

what other cars are going Louis ??

Totally, would be excellent.

If people can let me know by Friday that will be ideal as i can get proper numbers up on my forum. We will be meeting at 10am on the sunday and setting off at 1030am.

If people cannot make the 10am start, i am sure we can meet for lunch somewhere

How long are you planning on driving for?

Do you know the route or if we would be stopping?

The route will be pretty much along the buttertubs pass, stopping for lunch then doing a few more passes.

The idea is to get some nice driving footage and have a good old drive along.

I will also be putting a camera along the way at intervals to take some passing shots of cars etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread again, no worries all, it was great fun and i heard the whole way round the Tubs was "slow down Louis, look at that drop! Be careful! Go slower!" yes Mrs sl114 was very scared at the drops and tight corners.

I did a little video which i can upload later on to show you, but its not finsihed as i am making a full DVD for my other forum.

yeah get it up mate. I could have come on this, i was only at that tesco the day before too but with you not PM'ing me i wasn't sure on just turning up. :blush:

Never mind, i ended up going watching my nephew play their final league game to see if they won the league. Ended up drawing and finishing 2nd in their group. Still ended up promoted mind.

Glad you had a good time! it ended up raining during the footie match, was the weather ok were u where?.

yeah get it up mate. I could have come on this, i was only at that tesco the day before too but with you not PM'ing me i wasn't sure on just turning up. :blush:

Never mind, i ended up going watching my nephew play their final league game to see if they won the league. Ended up drawing and finishing 2nd in their group. Still ended up promoted mind.

Glad you had a good time! it ended up raining during the footie match, was the weather ok were u where?.

Sorry dude, i wasnt at a PC as i went up to Leeds on the Saturday and Friday i was at the Girlfriends.

It rained a bit but didnt stop us as you will see from the video