New Alfa looks a bit tasty

rtbiscuit

"not a fan TBH" and "Looks great apart from the very front nose of it, something just doesnt look right to me"

:ban: .... How..can you not like it lol The nose is one of the best features. I want to now know what is a better looking saloon from you two?? lol :lol::p

Think they're on about the 4C that this whole thread is based on mate :lol:

Yes!

I am utterly baffled that people dont think it looks good. I appreciate its all subjective but surely any petrolhead appreciates a pretty Alfa and this is certainly one of them. The front is virtually identical to the 8C which is one of the prettiest cars ever!

I am utterly baffled that people dont think it looks good. I appreciate its all subjective but surely any petrolhead appreciates a pretty Alfa and this is certainly one of them. The front is virtually identical to the 8C which is one of the prettiest cars ever!

I think the mock ups look good. But look at it in the real photo its all horrible.

112_0905_18l%252B2009_alfa_romeo_8c_competizione%252Bfront_view.jpg

alfa-romeo-4c-05-310512.jpg

Much prefer the 8C