Hello! Looking out for my first Zed

Louisa911

Hi there everyone! New girl here.

Just sold my VW T4 and now on the lookout for my first 350z, preferably in the North West, should have cash to buy in a fortnight! Big change in vehicles I know, lol.

Some nice examples up at the moment but all just a tad out of my ideal budget (about £6200 or there abouts) or far far away!

If anyone is thinking of parting with their GT anytime in the near future please let me know :)

Thanks

Louisa

Hi there everyone! New girl here.

Just sold my VW T4 and now on the lookout for my first 350z, preferably in the North West, should have cash to buy in a fortnight! Big change in vehicles I know, lol.

Some nice examples up at the moment but all just a tad out of my ideal budget (about £6200 or there abouts) or far far away!

If anyone is thinking of parting with their GT anytime in the near future please let me know :)

Thanks

Louisa

Hey louisa I have only just registered on here and the reason for it I have to sell my car ( heart broke ) twins on way I cant bring my self to sell it on ebay to some nut who will not appreciate her I am looking for someone who DESERVES to buy the car its 2003 -04 350z auto tip in gunmetal grey black spoiler ,roof and bonnet 19 inch diamond cut wheels full exhaust hand made front to back sounds like a ferrari when foots down well looked after and in your budget if you like the sounds I can email you some pictures contact me at selectdata81@gmail.com or 07525933573 on mobile im so upset to sell but think you would absouloutly love it its hard not to I have to take my plate off though f@ sxy it is a sexy car !!