This Country is a Joke!!

stuarty

No you wouldn't. You'd still swap it all for a cheese toastie! :lol:

you mean deep fried mars bar surely

No, Morris Dancers, deep fried, oh I do like a deep fried Englander :p

good job I'm welsh then :thumbs:

i have to be honest i do like it north of the border, and would just like to point out that what i say is tongue in cheek,

just thought i';d say it now before i end up with some crazed ginger turn up on my door drinking buckfast and ranting something about garlic, haggis and braveheart. :wink:

• Like 1

i have to be honest i do like it north of the border, and would just like to point out that what i say is tongue in cheek,

just thought i';d say it now before i end up with some crazed ginger turn up on my door drinking buckfast and ranting something about garlic, haggis and braveheart. :wink:

Where is Neily BTW?! :lol:

That's a treat for them. I was just trying to say that the Scots are tighter than the hypothetical offspring of a Jewish and Hindu Indian couple!

That'll be a Yorkshire man your thinking of stumpy (finger)

roiding it up i suspect

roiding it up i suspect

Hoy, Neil is a good gym Buddy of mine!

Edited by stuarty

No, Morris Dancers, deep fried, oh I do like a deep fried Englander :p

good job I'm welsh then :thumbs:

I like the Welsh!

Because they hate the English as much as the Scots?

I never knew that but the welsh hate the english :lol:

Neil is getting his ar*e spanked by my mate Murph at the MMA gym, he had to be chucked oot the other night, were you involved in that Stuarty? :lol:

No mate, I lift weights at the same gym as Neil, we train at different MMA gym's. he trains with a few of my mates at Amro's place.

Neil is getting his ar*e spanked by my mate Murph at the MMA gym, he had to be chucked oot the other night, were you involved in that Stuarty? :lol:

No mate, I lift weights at the same gym as Neil, we train at different MMA gym's. he trains with a few of my mates at Amro's place.

I was only joking about slagging your 320i earlier :lol:

• Like 2

I was only joking about slagging your 320i earlier :lol:

:lol: