How much do you miss washing your car?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBK.......spend some cash on a Detailer then ;)

I'm sure you can find someone on here that may offer a good deal on a winter valet :thumbs:

No one touches her but me. Not even my Dad or brother is allowed to attempt to clean her. That and paying someone vs waiting two weeks is silly. I don't have money to waste.

but BBK only looks like a boy?

I'm 31.

Its a compliment, I'm officially an old git 4 weeks today :(

60 in 4 weeks time - you can retire on your ill gotten over charged weekend rates then :p

I'm 31.

60 in 4 weeks time - you can retire on your ill gotten over charged weekend rates then :p

Oh I thought 50 was old git status? I'm not an old git in 4 weeks time then.. :yahoo:

I'm 31.

Oh I thought 50 was old git status? I'm not an old git in 4 weeks time then.. :yahoo:

ok - will re-phrase that then

50 in 4 weeks time - you can retire on your ill gotten over charged weekend rates then :stir:

BBK, get a grip. :lol: Learn to be ambidextrous, easy enough, if right handed, wash the car with your left, it is possible (try seriously damaging and arm and being in a cast and it's still possible), it might take a bit longer, but then if you're off work, that's not an issue. Maybe you should think how unimpressed your boss would be if you're spotted cleaning the car, when you're off work. ;)

I never used to take time of work, I actually built up over 7 months available sick pay then I realised I get no better thought of and it's not like I get a bonus for not taking time off so now if I am unfit for work I am unfit for work :shrug:

I got called in for an 'investigation' into my sickness after 3 occasions in a year (just) although it didn't last long :lol: I basically have a 'get out of jail free' card ;)

I never used to take time of work, I actually built up over 7 months available sick pay then I realised I get no better thought of and it's not like I get a bonus for not taking time off so now if I am unfit for work I am unfit for work :shrug:

I got called in for an 'investigation' into my sickness after 3 occasions in a year (just) although it didn't last long :lol: I basically have a 'get out of jail free' card ;)

How did you work that? Sleeping with the bosses son? :boxing:

Edited by Builder49