Another week, Another Zed

Shaun1982

Some of you will of seen the car I went to see yesterday from a previous post of mine. Anyway the outcome of yesterday was still being zedless & £140 lighter in fuel & dinner.

Even tried to get a viewing of another on eBay that wasn't too far away from where I was,also not adding too much on the journey home but I never got a response until half midnight.

Between missing out on cars by not getting there in time & viewed cars not being good enough for me I'm debating giving up. I still really want another but I can't keep spending 12 hours driving to potentially come away empty handed, not having the biggest budget doesn't help either I guess.

Hang in there, I felt the same, I was driving from London to Norfolk to view one at 10.30am on a Sat morning having made

an appointment with the bloke to see it...he called me when about 20 miles from him and told me he had just sold it...

I felt like carrying on and decking him..!!.

Looked a few more, and then came along "Miss Marmite" from Builber 49 on here, car was the right price

looked good, had been looked after, and was 45 mins from me, so I bought it, there is one out there with your name on it..be patient.

:drive1

Christ I'd be we'll pi**ed, saying that actually that's sort of happened to me before, rang they guy, set it up etc & when we got there no answer etc. went back down the road to grab a burger from. McDonald's & what did we get behind, yep the car we went for.

Followed it in case he was just having a final drive but it went a total other direction. Mad wasn't the word!

The car yesterday looked awesome but it hadn't had the greatest care taken with its paint job, white paint on the boot rubbers & more worryingly the worst masking edges around the rear screen instead of having it removed, that & the black roof looked like it had been aerosol'd lol.

I highly doubt someone who doesn't work in a body shop will notice most the bits & won't buy it when they see how cool it looked

• Like 1

It will make it that much more special when you do find the right one :cloud9:

+1 :thumbs:

If they are that far away, maybe see is another member who is local can check them out first. Could save you a few wasted journeys.

This +2 - good luck with the search