Wheel options

Shaun1982

Hi guys, possibly going to look at a zed next Saturday. It's currently sat on 19" Finichi Ferenze's in black with a pearl white body colour matched lip.

Not sure if I'd want to keep them on it so I'm just wondering what I could get for them, swap wise or what have you, even a rough sale sort if price. I know the reads have just been replaced & from the pics I'm sure they are falken fk452's. I'd presume the fronts match but need replacing in about 6 months I'm told.

I paid £200 for a set without tyres which were said to be a refurb project but all that was wrong was the centre caps had the paint peeling off, which is a common problem apparently because of the chrome style paint that is used. If you get them and the centre caps are bad PM me I can show you what I did with mine.

I think I got a bargain with those though considering the polished lips looked brand new still. I think I agree with ewan221 regards price, factoring in that whoever buys them is going to have to spend around £300 (falken 452s from camskill come in at £289 delivered at the moment) to get some front tyres soon.

If they had the polished lips I'd have been interested in swapping as I'd have preferred a black wheel really, but you probably wouldn't be interested in the same wheels but in silver anyway!

You might struggle to sell/ swap them with a white lip though because I'm not sure that look right with any other colour of car really.

That's what I was thinking, they definitely need painting unless someone has a white theme lol.

I looked at camskill earlier & black circles not long ago, camskill are on offer at £114.50 (£116.90 otherwise) & BC was £121 something, obviously both then need delivery too.

Found the wheels on eBay, all separates that say ' blemished alloy' or used & range from £125-£150 with free p&p.

If photobucket actually wants to work on my phone now ill get some pics up

Lol I know what you mean about the glow in the dark, think I'd save that for someone over the pond to do. Remember seeing a video of a BMW with VERY bright neons of some sort in its arches maybe, while wheel glowing, that made me think tron.

All being well this will be mine Saturday, as of now its not. Boooo lol