Advice on if this is possible. Wheel centres

Dblock

Please note im looking for advice on if and how this can be done not if it will look good or not unless you got pics. :lol:

So ive got rays but my wheels are a different colour but they said they couldn't paint the centre caps as they are plastic. More like they couldn't be bothered. So was going to snap off the Nissan badge and put the Z carbon fibre effect stickers on them they are only £7 or something. Now how could I glue or stick fake diamonds or crystals to the centre caps? You know the type the ones on girls purses, phone covers etc the *cough* vajazzle type ones. So epoxy resin might be too messy unless I use a tiny amount. I'm not sure if super glue would hold them?

Any ideas on how to stick them to the sticker?

Stuff like that need to be set in something, if you just try to stick them on they will just fly off after a few days of centrifugal forces.

So unless you make a "Z" shape case which you then fill with your chince and fix that to the centre cap you will be wasting your time.

Alphabet-beads-free-shipping-metal-European-alphabet-charm-fit-leather-belt-bracelet-mixed-crystal-alloy-charm.jpg

Z crystal centre caps, come on mate. Leave that sort of stuff to the women. It will look sooooo tacky.

Just my opinion of course :D

Spot on. Crystal Z centre caps. Don't worry of you saw my car you would think it looks tacky as hell but I quite like the idea of sparkly Z centre caps. Plus as I said the stickers are only a few quid so if it looks cack then it's not a major loss.

Was thinking you get them sparkly things for crafts etc that have a flat side and a normal side that would help. I know for a fact epoxy resin would work as its super bloody strong but it's a ugly yellow colour. Unless I use big crystals and cover the rear in glitter to hide the glue. Genius!

Cheers for the suggestions guys il check our fear sand paper stuff.

Something like this might work......

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-Dome-White-Acrylic-Pearls-With-Rhinestones-DIY-Sticker-4mm-5mm-Self-Adhesive-Mixture-Color-60Pcs/624948902.html

You will be wanting to do this next :surrender:

Custom-Mercedes-SL600-Covered-With-Swarovski-Crystals-2.jpg

Yes that's the things I was on about couldn't think of the name cheers.

Also yeah I'd take that sl600 in a heartbeat :lol:

:lol: