Noise when Zed stops, like...swinging/humping?

AMT

As wierd as it sounds, when I stop the Zed some times, possible if its a quick stop, theres a noise like a hinge or something swinging (actually sounds like a stereotypical someone humping in a noisey bed :lol:) for a minute then it dies away. Exhaust part or something? Nothing seems to be hanging down..

Any ideas? lol

Erm, haven't tried that, its when I come to a dead sudden stop, like driving head first into the parking space and stopping, engine off and you can just hear this noise like somethings swinging lol Next time I hear it I'll dip in the clutch but surely not the flywheel if the engines just been switched off? Doesn't seem to be causing an issue...(touch wood) yet.. lol

Hmm, wonder what this is, might be still there as the engine is on and i just switch it off and then you hear it. Would it keep going if the engine was off or would it come to a complete stop. (as I said it seems to fade away). God almighty don't be the flywheel.... Does that mean a new clutch on the horizon? (clutch seems fine btw lol). I'll just need to see how it goes. As I said its not always there.

Thanks for the help guys! (and any further info!)

:thumbs:

Edited by AMT

Sorry didn't realise you'd turned the engine off, mine only did it with engine still running, that's why asked about dipping the clutch

According to that Trader you are a doom spreader Graham!

However he has now reworded it lol

:boxing:

Edited by 4RE Leather