BMW roof wrapping?

stuarty

My thoughts are.... Stop being indecisive! :lol:

Sorry! I've got too much spare time, lol.

Honestly though, I think the E46 is a bit old and if anything goes wrong it a fortune to put them right. I wish I had bought a 335i when I bought my 320i but I think I'll lose to much to change just now.

I've had a good think about it and I think I would be better keeping what I've got and buying another Zed!

My thoughts are.... Stop being indecisive! :lol:

Sorry! I've got too much spare time, lol.

Honestly though, I think the E46 is a bit old and if anything goes wrong it a fortune to put them right. I wish I had bought a 335i when I bought my 320i but I think I'll lose to much to change just now.

I've had a good think about it and I think I would be better keeping what I've got and buying another Zed!

I've been telling you that for ages! You was like ohh but they all look the same. :lol:

Nah I keed. Agreed Hexis vinyl is the way to go. Gloss isnt super glossy IMO but its not paint and it looks really good.

I'm still thinking about changing my new car to a M3 or 335i. But if I decide to keep it I'm thinking about getting the roof wrapped in either gloss black like my wing mirrors or black carbon effect.

What's your thoughts folks and how much would it cost?

http://www.350z-uk.c...893-my-new-car/

Sounds like your bored of the 320i because of the engine more than anything else, is changing the colour of the roof/wing mirrors really going to make you want to drive it more?

I'm still thinking about changing my new car to a M3 or 335i. But if I decide to keep it I'm thinking about getting the roof wrapped in either gloss black like my wing mirrors or black carbon effect.

What's your thoughts folks and how much would it cost?

http://www.350z-uk.c...893-my-new-car/

Sounds like your bored of the 320i because of the engine more than anything else, is changing the colour of the roof/wing mirrors really going to make you want to drive it more?

It's all down to the money. I will be better off keeping what I've got and buying a Zed. Keep both cars for a couple of years and either sell the beemer and keep the zed or sell both and buy whatever I fancy at the time,

How much will you loss getting rid of the 320i now? If your prepared to spend £6-7K on a Z you might as well take a hit and get rid now before the new 4 series comes out and you loss more money on the 320. E92 M3 with warranty can be had for £25K, a good spec low mileage E92 335i with warranty £15K. The M3 will clearly be more expensive to run, but my 335i is actually costing me less to run than the Z both in terms of servicing and fuel costs.

Edited by gangzoom
  • Like 1

How much will you loss getting rid of the 320i now? If your prepared to spend £6-7K on a Z you might as well take a hit and get rid now before the new 4 series comes out and you loss more money on the 320. E92 M3 with warranty can be had for £25K, a good spec low mileage E92 335i with warranty £15K. The M3 will clearly be more expensive to run, but my 335i is actually costing me less to run than the Z both in terms of servicing and fuel costs.

Good advice. TBH, if I could have my cake and eat it i would have a e92 335i m sport or even better sport plus edition, that would be my perfect car. It looks good, reasonable to insure, service etc and with some slight modification it would have M3 pace and I prefer the power delivery from FI rather than a big V8.

It is also less in your face than the M3. Also keeping the 320i isn't the end of the earth but I would end up buying a cheap Zed and as I only do around 3-4k miles per year I would hardly use either.

I think I'm going to go and speak to the BMW dealer again and see what I can come up with!

I'm not holding my breath though, as a e92 335i in alpine white in m sport or sport plus edition is very, very rare unless buying new!

Edited by stuarty

If they waved the deposit I'd have one!

I doubt any dealer would "wave" £14K but its worth a try :lol:. You might be surprised at what they offer you for the 320 against a M3/335i. I got £2K above book price when I PX my 350Z for a 335 simply because the dealer wanted to get rid of the 335 due to a lack of interest. Your 320 would be much easier to shift compared to a M3/335 so they might give you a good deal if the dealers has a M3/335 sitting idle in the showroom.....let us know how you get on :teeth:

I think BMW are doing some 0% deals on the current M3s.....don't get tempted :)

http://www.bmw.co.uk...tailoffers.html

I thought you got a 320i to save money? :lol:

I know, I have this 6 month cycle going on where I want to save money and have a practical car, then I realise I only drive 3000 miles a year and want something fast.

Bloody costs me a fortune!!

I doubt any dealer would "wave" £14K but its worth a try :lol:. You might be surprised at what they offer you for the 320 against a M3/335i. I got £2K above book price when I PX my 350Z for a 335 simply because the dealer wanted to get rid of the 335 due to a lack of interest. Your 320 would be much easier to shift compared to a M3/335 so they might give you a good deal if the dealers has a M3/335 sitting idle in the showroom.....let us know how you get on :teeth:

I'm going to have a good think about it! I spoke to a BMW dealer earlier and they said that they might be able to do something about the customer deposit. The rest BMW pay anyway!

Edited by stuarty