350z GT Coupe

Level 7 Boss

Hi,

I'm currently in the market for a Nissan 350z coupe, Based in Middlesex, willing to travel for a well looked after example.

Requirements

Budget £8k

350z w/GT Pack

UK car

Black, Gunmetal Grey, or Silver.

Sub 54k miles

Full service history (P1, P2, P3).

Please get in touch if you are selling, or able to source a vehicle. I browse the zeds for sell section, autotrader and pistonheads daily, and have 3 dealers looking for me. Looking to maximise my potential to get a nice car.

Any advice on where else I can look, would be great.

Adios

Edited by Level 7 Boss

Max budget?

Out of interest, why 54k?

Like the clever man said, service intervals. Car is due a service at 54k so would be nice to purchase a car fresh from a service.

Not actually true. These cars need servicing every 9k or every 12 months so if someone has done more or less miles than 9k in a year at any point in the cars life it will throw it out.

Eg if someone only did 4k in the first year, the next service would at 13k or 12 months, whichever came first. I don't think you are likely to see many cars that have been serviced at exactly 9k for each interval leading to a service being due and completed on exactly 54k..........