Happy Anniversary to my baby!

So today marks our 1 year anniversary. :cloud9:

This day last year, I picked you up. Just shy of 4 years old. You took my heart away, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on you. I took it gentle with you at first. But then as you grew used to me and I grew used to you, I started riding you harder and harder.

I remember the first time I gave you a wash. You were dirty, ever so dirty! But after I spent a few hours on you, you were so clean that I was tempted to lick you all over, but that would be wrong. How could I ruin such a glorious sight. So I took some photos of you and they now form part of my private collection. For my eyes only. Well maybe not. I have shared some of them with some like minded men on the net.

Nowaways I just slip inside you, with a huge smile on my face, knowing that being with you makes me ever so happy. Here's to another year together my gorgeous baby. Soon you shall be 5. Only 10 days to go. I wonder what I'll get you for your birthday???

I promise to treat you gentle, but not always! :p

Love TBBK

This day last year, I picked you up. Just shy of 4 years old. You took my heart away, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on you. I took it gentle with you at first. But then as you grew used to me and I grew used to you, I started riding you harder and harder.

QFT

QFT

What's Quantum Field Theory to do with a Zed ?

The day before I bought her, I went to go see her to inspect her curves and body. The old guy who owned her before opened her up for me to get in real close and check her out. Just so I could make sure that she was in tip-top condition and unmolested. Then he slipped in one side of her and I got in the other side of her. He let me test her out for a short while. The sound she made as I rode her was sexual! I just wanted to go harder and harder, but the previous owner wouldn't let me until she had been officially exchanged.

All changed the following morning, the morning of the 19th January 2012. I went down extra early to make sure I could spend the whole day with her. The rest is History as they say!