My car getting some new parts!

Mathys

As you can read in this post, http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6547#86547 , my Z only has a K&N typhoon fitted and a grounding kit.

So I've been collecting some parts over the last 2 months and they'll be installed next week when I'm in a 5* star hotel on Isla de Margarita :D.

I'm taking it to a guy who has installed most of the parts already on other 350's. He also does maintenance on ferrar's, astons, even a Merc SLR! As I will do my car in his spare time, it will even work out cheaper than a normal garage.

So here are the things which will be installed. I guess it won't fit in my Z, so a friend will have to join with a decent spacious car :).

-Nismo exhaust

-Kinetix HFC's

-Strup Headers

-UR complete pulley kit (3x with gates belts)

-Stoptech stage 2 aerorotor kit for Brembo (2 piece aerorotors like the bbk's, stainless steel brakelines, RBF600)

-Endless SSS brakepads

-Some chrome engine parts for just the bling bling

Then once I get my plenum back from the polisher, it will be chromed and installed along with a Motordyne ISO copper plenum spacer...

I guess it will definitely make a difference regarding the sound. I should get some more hp as well. I will get a decent tune in the next couple of months, just looking into that at the moment (Unichip, eManage, UTEC).

Can't wait to try my car with the new parts :D. I'll let you guys know whether I can feel/hear anything different :p .

Slightly off topic but didn't Pyro's zed have UR pulleys?

yep , but take it from me, pulleys alone wouldnt cause the damage sustained by pyro ;)

Thats not what Nissan were saying though :surrender:

well if you were in their position ,what else could they say ?

"Thats OK chaps put whatever you like on these engines and we'll still warrant them" :teeth:

No if it had something on the engine aftermarket wise ,that was always going to be the cause ;)