Tee hee 5

glrnet

A young Orthodox Jewish lad was about to get married and the ceremony was to be a very traditional affair. He was very conscientious about making sure everything went well at the wedding ceremony and also on the wedding night so he went to see his local Rabbi to seek advice. He asked the Rabbi if the men could eat with the women after the ceremony and the Rabbi told him that was out of the question and that the men should eat with the men and the women with the women. He then asked if the men could dance with the women, the Rabbi was infuriated by this and reiterated how important it was to maintain tradition and that the men could only dance with men and the women dance only with women.

The Rabbi asked if there was anything else he wanted to ask him so the young chap broached the subject of sex on the wedding night, the Rabbi told him to ask any questions he wanted to so he enquired which sexual positions were acceptable by asking if the missionary position was alright, yes of course my son replied the Rabbi, well what about the woman on top, yes of course my boy that is perfectly acceptable too. Well how about doggy style asked the young man, pushing his luck a bit, the Rabbi carefully considered this and replied that although it was somewhat kinky that he would permit it. One last question asked the young man, how about sex standing up, the Rabbi filled with rage and exclaimed that this was completely and utterly out of the question under any circumstances as tradition must be maintained at al times. Why retorted the young man, you've allowed doggy style, the Rabbi replied that this would only lead to one thing that was far too taboo, what asked the young man? The Rabbi replied :- sex standing up will only lead to one thing.....................dancing with women.

:)

It is very easy to point a stick a Jewish people. They have been the subject of many horrible jokes for years. they are often wrongly stereotyped and portrayed as being money grabbing and stingy, amongst other things. I think it's about time someone thought up some jokes containing Jews that are funny with out being offensive.

With that said, I have a rather funny one if any of you want to buy it :p

It is very easy to point a stick a Jewish people. They have been the subject of many horrible jokes for years. they are often wrongly stereotyped and portrayed as being money grabbing and stingy, amongst other things. I think it's about time someone thought up some jokes containing Jews that are funny with out being offensive.

In no way was this intended to be offensive, and if it is I will take it down but you can say the same about any other race, group gender etc being stereotyped.

With regard to your very kind offer, I don't think i could afford it :)

In no way was this intended to be offensive, and if it is I will take it down but you can say the same about any other race, group gender etc being stereotyped.

With regard to your very kind offer, I don't think i could afford it :)

I do not really find it offensive, nor am i Jewish. I was just building up to my punchline. :lol: