what have you done today?

The Bounty Bar Kid

Cheers wasso that one looks spot on, and i knew you would throw a polished plenum in there after seeing the state of mine lol

Sorry mate, couldn't resist. Looks really good, especially with my ex-carbon cover. I'll dig out the paint code for that red if you're interested, actually thinking about it, that paint was custom made. Somebody wanted as close to anodised red as possible. It took Halfords 3 hours to make it by playing with the colours and probably wasting 2L of paint :lol:

No wonder i couldn't find anything to match, if you can dig out code that would be great,in not surprised halfords took that long, yup love the cover and battery lids etc one of my favourite mods and don't think there are a lot of red carbon engine bays around

It's funny cos I left the 'sample' with them, returned after one hour with the chap at the paint counter stood next to a bin full of cardboard cups and red paint :lol: he said come back later, make it much later!!

What's in it is a mystery, in fact I don't even think they could make it a second time.

Maybe a more reputable paint shop could match the carbon lids?

I hope you're not wanting my rear strut cover, but sure somewhere I have some red carbon B Pillar covers.

Picture014.jpg

• 2 months later...