So we have had.......

Operation Smurf - Featuring Big Papa

photo-1_zps0a9af8d2.jpg

Operation Snorkel - Featuring Fish Potato Zed

7593E92D-2165-4962-AA55-D115D2187BD5-28169-00001260D6D59DE7.jpg

Next we have....

Operation ?????? :ninja:

:lol:

P.S thanks to all those who have sent me their addresses over the last two years :stir:

You can get most things out here. There are "English" shops which are funny to go in, but not so funny when you get to the till :surrender:

A normal size pot of marmite is $20 :scare: , pack of quavers $4 :scare: , Chocolate Bars are between $3-$6 :scare: They even have Spurs football shirts :lol:

TBH there is not really that much I miss, we have found a butcher who will do proper bacon and sausages ..... the canadian versions are fecking horrible. And a cheese shop that dose proper cheese not the rubbery crap you find in the supermarkets :yuck:

You can get most things out here. There are "English" shops which are funny to go in, but not so funny when you get to the till :surrender:

A normal size pot of marmite is $20 :scare: , pack of quavers $4 :scare: , Chocolate Bars are between $3-$6 :scare: They even have Spurs football shirts :lol:

TBH there is not really that much I miss, we have found a butcher who will do proper bacon and sausages ..... the canadian versions are fecking horrible. And a cheese shop that dose proper cheese not the rubbery crap you find in the supermarkets :yuck:

So the the cheese and the shirts are tasteless :snack: