18 or 19 inch wheels & tyres

14N

Hi All,

The time is approaching when I'll need to buy some new tyres. I'm currently running on standard 18's (not Rays) and figure I could put the money towards a decent used set of wheels and tyres.

I've been looking on eBay and have seen a few, but for one reason or another haven't bit the bullet.

I thought I'd try on here.

I'm after a set of either 18 or 19 inch wheels, fitted with tyres. In good or very good condition, with a decent amount of tread left to the tyres. Ideally I want something that I can just fit straight to my car, without the need to buy tyres (kinda defeating the object) or without needing a refurb.

I have a set of 20/25mm spacer s if needed and my car is fitted with Brembo's.

I'm open to any suggestions and think I'd prefer 19's, but will still consider a nice set of 18's.

If you've got something that you think I might be interested in, please let me know. I can of course buy tyres and/or get a refurb if needed, but this would need to be accounted for in my budget.

I've got £300 - £400 but could stretch a bit further for the right set. Anyone got anything just cluttering up their garage?

Cheers, Ian

Martin, I'll have them mate.

I freaking love this forum at times. Been looking in eBay for a few weeks now, but thought I'd just try on here and give it just one go, see what happens. Within a few hours I've sorted a much sexier set of wheels than any I'd seen and considered on eBay. Awesome.

I'll drop you a PM Martin and sort things out with ya. :)