New 240SX...

MITZ@CougarStore

Don't think it will look like that but the only thing I don't like about that is the grille. Apart from that it's a good looking car

Did they ever make an S16? There were a few concepts but don't know if it came to anything?

Think that could be said of a lot of cars, not just Jap cars. We call them McCars now as in (golden arches), as they're all churned out basically the same. Can't be aerodynamics, when you looks at the stats on some of the latest cars, they're less aerodynamically sound than older models.

Blame the legislators for making all cars look the same, all down to pedestrian protection. Personally I reckon if people just looked both ways before crossing the road, that would probably be good enough.

Oh so true. I'm really loosing my rag with all this over-legislation for stupid people. :rant:

Blame the legislators for making all cars look the same, all down to pedestrian protection. Personally I reckon if people just looked both ways before crossing the road, that would probably be good enough.

But surely that would mean people should think for themselves and take responsibility not to do something insanely dumb like walk out in front of a car. :p:lol: