So close yet so far...HELP...

AMT

Ok, so Bluetooth incar phone thing.... it works when people call, works if I dial the number in my phone - then it goes through the speakers... just spent a bit there storing all my names/numbers and it recognises them fine....BUT.... Dail name, .... give name... dial... the number is dialled... but then no ring... just silence and it cuts off eventually back to CD player.... why is it not actually calling the number?! Is it anything to do with where my number are on the phone (although there stored so shouldn't see an issue) or is my phone just not compatible for this (even though it works everything else)... its a Samsung Galaxy Ace.

Please help me before I shoot the dash... lol :bang:

We all have trouble mate and we have all shot ourselves in the head.

We are a forum of ghosts.

Mine has now gone cuput and proberbly going to put a parrot in.

Mine just went pardon! Dialling doctors which was most embarrasing, even though they thought it was hilarious?

Some use it just for incoming calls.

Not many threads on it because people just dont bother with it.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God dammit everything was going well, bose works, the bluetooth fone works but ...it won't dial numbers out via voice...aarrrrrghhh!! Right F*ck this, I'm tradin' in for a Polo.... lol

:dry: <----------- This is me....and what I am is grumpy.... grumpy at my crap bluetooth that can't dial out with voice, even though it does it the normal way... GRUMPY AMT... :dry: lol Edited by AMT250

:dry: <----------- This is me....and what I am is grumpy.... grumpy at my crap bluetooth that can't dial out with voice, even though it does it the normal way... GRUMPY AMT... :dry: lol

I found that the voice dialling would not work unless you used your poshest English accent :stir:

:lol:

:dry: <----------- This is me....and what I am is grumpy.... grumpy at my crap bluetooth that can't dial out with voice, even though it does it the normal way... GRUMPY AMT... :dry: lol

I found that the voice dialling would not work unless you used your poshest English accent :stir:

:lol:

Oh that explains why Pete's wouldn't work don't you know?

Ha ha I remember that woman, I sacked her for saying pardon too often.

I remember having three similar names stored.... Jo, Jayne and Jamie. Now, here I am in the car.... "Dial number"... "The name please".....

Here goes.....

"JAYNE"

The cowbag says...... "Jamie"......

CANCEL!

"Dial number"... "The name please".....

"JAYNE"

She suggests "Jo".....

CANCEL

"Dial number"... "The name please".....

"JAYNE!!!!!" :angry:

"JAMIE?".....

**** off!!!

"PARDON!"

**** off you ****ing piece of @*!#!!!!

"PARDON"

I wonder why she got the sack!

i can see you like your cars to be perfect in every way,

so it would be really upsetting if i told you while looking at your photos recently i could tell that the rear quaters been resprayed showing that its previously been in an accident.

:scare:.......surely your joking! I can't imagine this car being anything other than showroom given the purchasing process we all went through.

I will shoot you... lol And no its not perfect... theres a dent in the back bumper thats very slight , no paint damage, theres a slight mark at the front where the previous owners nudged a kerb of some sort, forgetting how low it is and ther 2 little marks on one of the alloys. SEE! I can be accepting....just.

I will give you that though, I am protective of my car lol Touch it, park in its space... I will make you have a ..less than nice day lol A lot of my ££ goes to my car so I like to keep an eye on it lol

Edited by AMT250

• 1 month later...

GUESS WHATS NOW WORKING (touch wood) PERFECTLY... My voice dialling!! That means all the names/numbers I spent ages putting in when I did this thread WASN'T a waste of time. :teeth: ...I just dial names for fun now... :snack: