International Criminal!

Stew

I am one. :(

Got pulled over by the cops for speeding (82 in a 70) on my way to the GP Quals in Austin on Saturday.

The limit changed from an 80 to a 70 and I didn't. Cruise control was on, I came over the top of a hill and saw the cop sitting, didn't realise I was speeding as I'd have had time to slow down! It was completely unintentional but entirely my fault for missing the sign.

I have to call the county judge today to find out what my punishment is....

On a brighter note I did squeeze one 'Meow' into the conversation. :teeth:

I'm waiting for people to ask about the 'Meow' thing.....

Who doesn't know what I'm on about?

Me :surrender:

Also US/Canadian cops are renowned for having no sense of humour... so you may be asking for trouble if you start off with "jokes" :lol:

I thought it was a fixed penalty in The States. I remember watching Robert Robinson (remember him?) getting pulled for speeding and he had to put the money in an envelope and pop it into a letterbox, could vary from state to state though. I wonder if they notify the DVLA??

Pete

Did you not offer to fellate the officer?

They like that out there in the Bible Belt........try it with the judge at the court........it'll work ........trust me :-D

The Judge is a woman...... Hmmmmmmm.

They like that out there in the Bible Belt........try it with the judge at the court........it'll work ........trust me :-D

She'll wilt as soon as you open your mouth Stew............................ ;)

Perhaps you should try wooing her with a song....

If they do lock you up Stew just remember these immortal lines from Cool Hand Luke:

"You run one time, you got yourself a set of chains. You run twice you got yourself two sets. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right." :)