Heated Mirrors

richmillions

My 04 UK DE also has them.

They come on when you turn the rear heated screen on.

Maybe someone has replaced the Wing mirror at some stage with one off a car that didn't have heated mirrors ?

I'm starting to think that, it's annoying one clears and not the other....I'm guessing its not cheap to get a replacement either?

There's heated mirrors availble on UK-spec cars? I thought that was one of those fancy-dancy JDM only options?

Yeah mines has them mate

Well stone me, all that time I had mine and I never knew that! :doh::lol: You learn something new every day!

I would be be more suspicious of a bad or broken connection as Neil says ^^^^

There's heated mirrors availble on UK-spec cars? I thought that was one of those fancy-dancy JDM only options?

Yeah mines has them mate

Well stone me, all that time I had mine and I never knew that! :doh::lol: You learn something new every day!

I'll swap for with mine as you never knew you had it ;)

lol! C'mon your meant to be experienced here :p My mate..a mechanic never knew thats what the heated rear screen does until recently.... "look in your mirror"... "oh aye..." lol :lol: