Off to New York

sl114

Just to let you know, i will not be on the forum until next Wednesday as i am off to NY for a shopping spree.

Just in case anyone is wondering where i go, which i am sure you wont be.

Val - no more poll changes or i will ship you over something furry and warm!

Just to let you know, i will not be on the forum until next Wednesday as i am off to NY for a shopping spree.

Oh no, the end of the world is nigh :p

What will the forum do until Wednesday? :scare:

I leave my powers of Post whoring to you buddy

Oh no, the end of the world is nigh :p

What will the forum do until Wednesday? :scare:

I leave my powers of Post whoring to you buddy

Lol, that 'll make me even less popular than i already am :surrender::yahoo:

Have a great time mate, I want some Nike trainers and yeh a Tag Watch. and a nismo exhaust and an engagement ring for my girlfriend. Also want some food from Hooters, with one of them waitresses, and oh yeh I expect the food to still be hot by the time it gets to me thankyou. :teeth:

Have a great time mate, I want some Nike trainers and yeh a Tag Watch. and a nismo exhaust and an engagement ring for my girlfriend. Also want some food from Hooters, with one of them waitresses, and oh yeh I expect the food to still be hot by the time it gets to me thankyou. :teeth:

The combination should give some interesting results B)

The combination should give some interesting results B)

Bad combo :crutches:

they're on here somehow courtesy of the photo bucket hackers! Anyway, I was referring to the fact that I love cars, british superbikes, football (even if it is leeds utd) do most of the blokey jobs plus the ironing and cooking - oh and my regular full time job! Sounds perfect to me - yet i'm still so unappreciated!

It's actually my son who's a massive bike fan - he's just bought an R6 but I went to the BSB final at Donnington 2 years ago and just thought it was awesome! I've never even been on a bike and it would terrify me to do so! I do love watching it tho. Prefer BSB but do watch GP as well.