Lambo Style Doors

Aliensurfer

Just happened to be flicking through E-bay and came across these..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-03-DIRECT-FIT-LAMBO-DOOR-KIT-/150646582958?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23133c6eae

Can't figure out if I like it or not. Does anyone have this done, or know of anyone who has it done? more curiosity thank anything else

Also, £600 seem a little steep for just the brackets....

I quite like the Lambo doors, but dont think i would put them on myself. I researched these for an Astra GSI a few years ago and they fell into two brackets. Some were about £200 and the better ones were in the region of £550. The difference seemed to be the thickness and quality of materials. The cheaper ones were ok for exhibition type cars where there wasn't the cosntant opening and closing needed on a daily runner.

If you like them. Get them. :thumbs:

Don't be a characterless person who lets other people mod your car. Dont want to do that as blah blah said he doesnt like it.

+1 go for it, i like them. I've had a feel of MadMarky's and they feel really good... very robust. ;)

If you like them. Get them. :thumbs:

Don't be a characterless person who lets other people mod your car. Dont want to do that as blah blah said he doesnt like it.

+1 go for it, i like them. I've had a feel of MadMarky's and they feel really good... very robust. ;)

Mad Marky's car is a complete show car and it works well with it.

I had the lsd conversion on my ford focus..... they were a pain in the @rse and cost a bloody fortune. I cringe when I look at pics of them fitted to my car and other cars that are not lambos...... dont ruin your zed by putting these on.