Email signature

Flex

Is this your business or as an employee? most companies will have a template you can use.

I tend to make mine up as my job title and position are meaningless and make me sound more important so typically li use something like the following..

Regards

Business group

Phone/fax

email address

That said i had a colleague who being fed up seeing people add all their professional qualificatons on peoples auto signature started adding "bronze swimming certificate" and such like to his.... no one picked up on it ;)

Edited by Fodder

Is this your business or as an employee? most companies will have a template you can use.

I tend to make mine up as my job title and position are meaningless and make me sound more important so typically li use something like the following..

Regards

Business group

Phone/fax

email address

That said i had a colleague who being fed up seeing people add all their professional qualificatons on peoples auto signature started adding "bronze swimming certificate" and such like to his.... no one picked up on it ;)

It's my business bud, otherwise I would not care as much!

Edited by flexib

Regards

Business group

Phone/fax

email address

:lol:

Regards

Business group

Phone/fax

email address

It's my business bud, otherwise I would not care as much!

In that case I think regards is sufficient but include your company name, address and website... dont want to fill it up with

unnecessary cr*p.....

I was for some years designing, building and mainatining my companies European email infrstructure and the silly autosignatures and graphics people would insist on putting in their signatures to fill up my disk would wind me up no end.... i'm going OT as you can tell it's still a sore point :lol: