monster truck

nixy

dropped the civic off this morning at a local bodyshop for some minor work. Nice guy said he'd lend me a car until mines ready. He'd forgotten his promise and didn't have the keys to the little runaround I was supposed to be borrowing. However, he did have something else that he said was a bit of a beast! The biggest ugliest filthiest 4x4 i have seen in my life! Isuzu trooper - jacked up with a huge space between the wheels and the arches - full of mud, shotgun cartridges, cups of coffee with mould on and tools - he sniggered as I drove away..............just had a right chuckle vision session at the garage putting fuel in - my mate from work had to literally pull me into the car from the passenger side it is so high! Nightmare!

seriously, hands up to being a woman on this one - I'm still sat at work cos I don't want to drive the beast home! The guy only uses it to go shooting and it shows! :blush:

Shooting what?

is there blood in the back? You sure that he didn't want you to take it just to get rid of some evidence? :D

oh god don't. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some dead stuff in the back - I daren't look! And the gears - well have you seen the ones on buses? Bit different from my close ratio type R gears - by about 6 feet! I could also do with a rope ladder to get in and out!

one of those white forensic plastic suits would be more use! I'm still in it today - it's quite fun! :thumbs:

Ha ha ...... she's coming around to the thing now ain't you Nixy!

By the time you give it back, you going to be missing it like crazy :D