I saw this and thought of someone!

Flex

Hey! I didn't post the PIC, I was just trying to guess who Flexib was referring to. So I mentioned a few of the older members I knew. And Ricey, cos you gotta love him!

What do you think Colin, "I mentioned a few of the older members" :wacko: Seems to me you're digging your own hole Dips :lol:

Hey! I didn't post the PIC, I was just trying to guess who Flexib was referring to. So I mentioned a few of the older members I knew. And Ricey, cos you gotta love him!

What do you think Colin, "I mentioned a few of the older members" :wacko: Seems to me you're digging your own hole Dips :lol:

Well we've got ageism and people staring at mens crotches in the toilets, someone has to be banned for something.

Your opportunity to make your stand now Graham!!

Well we've got ageism and people staring at mens crotches in the toilets, someone has to be banned for something.

Your opportunity to make your stand now Graham!!

Bunch of :stir:'s

Not being ageist. Who said I was? Tena for men is for men with bladder control issues right? That generally occurs in older men. Yes its embarrassing but it'll eventually happen to all of us (bar me, not gonna survive that long at my rate).

Sorry if I hit a nerve, but its meant to be a joke.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Not being ageist. Who said I was? Tena for men is for men with bladder control issues right? That generally occurs in older men. Yes its embarrassing but it'll eventually happen to all of us (bar me, not gonna survive that long at my rate).

Sorry if I hit a nerve, but its meant to be a joke.

Lighten up Dips, we're pulling your chain :lol: ..................................I've got my coat