Alloy wheels problem

Zedrush

Yeah Zedrush,

Don't be daft about the state of your wheels. Get to Wales, you will have such a beaming smile from all the drivin that you won't care.

Anyway, I'm with Andy, I've got a bonnet that looks like its been machine gunned, scraped alloys and the dirtiest 350z on this site :D

So we don't go around with a clip board!, its more about having a laugh and getting out for a good drive.

Lifes too damn short to worry about how many chips you have on your wheels! :thumbs:

post up that you are coming mate in the NW Drive out topic then you will be written in bold :thumbs:

Already have I think :wacko:

Hi Zedrush,

You on the list for Wales, but not confirmed (in bold) yet for numbers. If you definitely coming then let us know and we'll change it to bold. Just as some put names down a while back and trying to ensure confirmed numbers for Sunday lunch/ directions and maps.

Just let me know and I'll do it for you if not sure :thumbs:

post up that you are coming mate in the NW Drive out topic then you will be written in bold :thumbs:

Hi Zedrush,

You on the list for Wales, but not confirmed (in bold) yet for numbers. If you definitely coming then let us know and we'll change it to bold. Just as some put names down a while back and trying to ensure confirmed numbers for Sunday lunch/ directions and maps.

Yeh put me down in bold am definatly coming mate

Hi Zedrush,

Yeh put me down in bold am definatly coming mate

Good man, those are the words we wanted to hear! :teeth: