Interior Parts

Plummerman

Hiya Folks,

I'm hoping someone can help out..

I'm after some spare bits for the interior, not to fussed on condition. Scratched etc as they will get filed down ready for dipping..

I'm after Upper console, gear surround/heater console, driver/passenger control covers and the plastic bits in between the door handle/door heater vents

Cheers Phil

Hiya Steve,

I'm still struggling getting me noodle round this new style forum format, eBay frightens me never mind a build thread. Hahaha

Nah, I had a quick look on eBay breakers etc but there's always something missing etc.. I'm running out of space to store, I just want to hit it in one go.. But I may have to at this rate :(

Hiya Steve,

I'm still struggling getting me noodle round this new style forum format, eBay frightens me never mind a build thread. Hahaha

Nah, I had a quick look on eBay breakers etc but there's always something missing etc.. I'm running out of space to store, I just want to hit it in one go.. But I may have to at this rate :(

Yeah the new layout takes a bit of getting used to.

I'll keep an eye out on ebay. :D

Steve,

Your a good man!! (Thumbs up icon, cause I can't find it. Haha)

Update on the car, the pissers er I mean assessors are finally coming to check the car on Thursday.. Mitz and Andy couldn't have been more accommodating if they tried.. So fingers crossed ill have some Nismo plus custom cat noises for you very soon

Phil

I was just thinking the same, if not its a lovely trip to Gatwick for me.. As long as the the 25 ain't at a stand still from van fires again... :-0

Right this is breaking me, where are the smiles??? I've got a box that says enabled but no smileys :-(

Ooh off subject, the gear surround is for an auto in the advert anyone know if this matters or not??

Cheers

I think there is a difference between the auto and manual.

Smilies are located in the menu bar when you click on reply to this topic, then a bar appears at the bottom of the text box where you can choose from the different ones. They may not show up on a mobile device or ipad i know it doesn't on mine.